Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall is in the slight air...

Happy Fall time my friends... I want to do a quick Public Service Announcement and then some fun info after that...

With all the wet and rain everyone has, October is bringing out a lot of mushrooms... Read this about mushrooms. I'll wait... go here...Mushrooms click here

With that said please please take an extra moment to check your yard or your favorite watering hole - haha I said watering hole.


Now for the fun stuff....

October is a great month! Very busy, but a great month. Halloween is just around the corner and then the holidays will be here before we know it.

We were not going to do a Halloween party this year because we didn't think anyone would want to do one. However, Mom has some serious swag she has to get rid of. I mean really get rid of. My closet looks like a Bulldog Gift Shop.  So we are thinking if anyone is interested, they can let Mommy know via twitter or here she will put the swag up as prizes.

Happy Fall Everyone!!!

Gunner and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment