Friday, November 28, 2014

Ovie and Dogs on Deployment

CLICK THE LINK BELOW Gofundme.com/Oviethebulldog to donate please.... 

gofundme.com/OvieTheBulldog

Friends... please please please put your dollars together and send Ovie to the Winter Classic. Anything over the goal will go to Dogs on Deployment.

Dogs on Deployment is an awesome organization! http://dogsondeployment.org/

As a small part of the military family, I urge you to consider donating. You see, when you go TDY or PCS you have to think of the 4 legged member too.

TDY= Temporary Duty Assignment

PCS = Permanent Change of Station 

A TDY can last upwards of a year. Can you imagine your furry friend in a boarding facility (IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT) or worse, giving them up for adoption? I would not know what to do without my family and I urge you to help.

Ovie is a making the trip, shaking some paws and hopefully bring the best Cap's fan back to the East side!

For all my friends who donate, I will put your names in a hat and you will win a portrait drawing of your dog by the ever so talented Artistic Bulldog.

Please donate and in the comments write "friend of Gunner's" I will place your name in the hat and have a video drawing of the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment