Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween is over and now the Thank You's!

First off let me say to the amazing and dear friends that I have; thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you sent My Mom and I. We are both very grateful and wish to tell you that, when the world seems mean and angry, you brighten our days with your friendship!

Becky and Coach, Sam and Diesel, Georgia and Mommy, Magoo-Carter-MissO-Grover, Beckett and Jax, Deuce and LiLi, Mr. Chips, Mandy and Daphne. Your generous thoughtfulness overwhelms us.

We are often asked why do we do this? I have to tell you the smiles on the faces of my fellow dogs and the parents that put so much effort into entertaining us for at least a few hours.

Without the friendships here, I would be lost. I sincerely thank you all very very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment