Friday, September 26, 2014

Just do it, no not Nike but living...Wing It Day

Are you a planner and a re-planner, and a thinker and a re-thinker? Do you live? I mean really live? We have had some serious things in the last several months. We missed our trip to the shore, we missed a friends lake house weekend and we missed having fun.

How many funerals have you been to? Oh not many, how many people died way too soon in your life or in the news?

Well my friends I declare September 26th day as "Wing It Day"... Pick a day, any day and get yourself out and do something for YOU. Go somewhere you want to go, do something you want to do.

Our plan is NO PLAN. That's right, we have packed our bags, we have enough clothes for all temperatures, food for me (G) and my medicines. We are just going to wing it. The only plan we have is to have fun and see someplace we haven't seen. Play in the free air we breath and enjoy ourselves. Not sure how long we will be gone, maybe a night, maybe a week, who knows and who cares, it's Wing it Day and we are off and winging it...

Cross your paws for a safe journey and I will be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment