Friday, September 26, 2014

Day One could be ONLY Day One...

We packed up Mommy's car and headed out. We had a full tank of gas and a lot of life in our hearts. We picked a route we sort of kind of knew. Mom planned a few breaks for me, so I wouldn't be in the crate for very long. We took Interstate 4 for a while and made a little detour to catch 95. We stopped and had a break. We played at the stop and I had to potty. Mommy realized my face was a bit cold. My lips are usually room temp at least; but mine were really cold. I didn't have much energy and Mommy was worried. Other than being lethargic I seemed ok. I layed on her lap and I didn't want to go back in my crate.

As we headed back on the road, we headed to #2 Daddy's second house. It's a brand new swanky place and we didn't want to go in, especially with me not feeling right.

We called the doc and he said to watch me close. I have rested and rested and seem to be not 100%. I've been riding the front seat which scares Mommy to death.

The Daddy thinks I am not 100% and he made me special foods. We are laying in the living room and we are all snuggling. I am pretty sure this sore stuff on my neck is the culprit, but I take extra snuggles any day. I heard Mom say she would take me home and try again next weekend.

Hopefully it all goes as planned..

No comments:

Post a Comment