Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday fun day with the family.

Today both parents decided they wanted to spend time with me. What's a bulldog to do but con them both into new toys and treats. I worked them like a well oiled sewing machine.

We took a ride in the hotrod car, Dad thinks people like the car, it's totally me that they are looking at. Mom thinks I am such a baby that she has to do everything for me, NOT. I actually think that, she thinks its time I get a fulltime job. #notetoMomNOWay.

We had a family lunch and then I got to go to the fancy schmancy dog store. You know the ones that have frozen special treats. It was totally my idea to go there, but I heard Mom saying she was taking me there because I have been such a sweet boy.

The pawrents bought me Dog Gelato. Dad said my pawallowence was being double dipped. My tiny dog 1/2 pint was 13.00 bones. Yikes, I need to save my money for my women's...

So after all that fun we picked out a few prezzies for my girls. You know, I have a small circle of ladies down at the Twitter Saloon. My first girlfriend Maud, Sugarlump my special lady, LadyBeckett the girl of danger, Miss Lola my sweet crush and then you know, I lust after so many others... I hear the Easter Bulldog is coming this year. So we made some homemade cards and I pawed them for sending.

Lastly we had yard duty. that was fun. I sat inside barking at the equipment, and then I went outside and pee'd on the neighbor's Mom. I say this was a fun and complete day.

Happy Saturday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment