Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter for Bulldogs

The word around the cottage is we are having an Easter Egg Hunt for 4 legged friends. I saw some brightly colored eggs and bones going in them. This Easter Bunny has me very excited. I see a basket of with toys and things. I hope it's for me!

We are having our traditional Easter Brunch and then dinner. We invite our friends who generally do not have a place to go for Easter and we share our food and my sweet lovable cheeks for kissing.  Mommy generally cooks for days and the house becomes a bunny hutch.

This year I am inviting my doggie friends over and hoping to have a GREAT time. On Easter morning Mommy will go to Mass very very early, so early that Daddy and I will still be sleeping. Then she will come home and the food buffet will begin.

What are your plans for Easter? Does the Easter Bunny bring you gifts and things?

Hippity Hoppity Easter to you all !

xoxox

Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment