Thursday, December 26, 2013

Keeping up with Gunner on Twitter....

So we did our sort of shout out to our peeps that we talk with, but we didn't get to get down to the nitty gritty of it all...

Our morning starts out with a retweet from Aunt Bea with a positive message from Zelda, we truly love those and the fact she remembers us every day.

Next we get our buddy FatDaddyBulldog, he has a morning greeting for everyone and even a chuckle or two about one of my zany posts. He keeps it clean and real. No F bombs or whatknots.. It's an Oh Da Woe kind of thing. We love it... and we thank him for our daily dose of keeping it real.

Dana Pixie hasn't missed a day of #pawprayers for our family since the accident, and we are truly grateful. She is a ray of light...

Next comes Henry and Collins, this is a comic book waiting to be written. They are the modern day Lassie and Timmy, and we truly love their interactions.

Our West Coast friends are waking and their fun begins. Oswald's Pack has a platter of bulldog fun and we love it.

My favorite bulldog Stalker is by far Sam the Artistic Bulldog. She has a kind word, a cool graphic and some mad shopping skills. We love our morning reminders of how cool she really is. Thanks for the magnificent bulldog creations and your vast talent in being a super human, with a slight stalker tendency (just of Rocco)...

We cannot skip past Deuce and Maud even though the bambino on board has sidelined their tricks a bit, Deuce is the Mayor and we bow to him.

Everyone knows my bestie is Rocco and his sisfur Lola is truly an angel from heaven. Not just saying that. Roc has a job now so he is busy but he still makes time for a chit chat when he is balls to the walls busy. We love him.

Renae and Charlie are great for inspiring Mom to remember the future of our country is in the youth and Renae is our youth.

Now the sexay womens.. oh yeah you fine girls I am not forgetting you. I would love for each of you to have my babies, but I am sure your pawrents do not approve of my crazy bat crazed Mom. BOL. So here it goes, Sophie, Zoey, Lucy, Bella, Marley, Lola, the other Lola, Maud the baud, SugarLump, Ella Mae (although I need a women that can cook) Winnie, GLove, Beckett my sweet, Becky, Izzy and Louise, Prissy J and so on and so on... I would love for you to be my girlfriend..

To the dudes; yes I have my danglies, but we can still hang out, I just show off cause my Lincoln and Douglas' are my trademark.

To the adults that are my Mom's friends, thanks very much. You all know who you are, and she keeps that stuff private from me. I can tell when she is talking to a bulldog friend's Mom, she spells things out. Well hint for you, I know when you start a word with P and it ends with resents I am getting a new toy, just saying...

Truly my Twitter friends have been a life saver to us. We were shut in during the Sinkhole situation, we couldn't have survived that time without you.

This coming year, Mom is back to work YEAHHHHHHHHHH more Bone Money for me... so our time online will be limited, but please don't forget us... We lub you all very very much.

G Man !

No comments:

Post a Comment