Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas is coming...

The trees are all up, the train sets are strategically placed, not saying anything about those trains right now, just know that I love love love my Daddy.LOL...

Santa Paws is due in six days and I am busy making prizes for him. Mommy bought beer and bourbon, we are not sure which he prefers so we are trying to cover our bases.

This year we asked Santa Paws to hold our prezzies and just bless Lola our friend with good health. She is a sweet heart of a girl and has had a rough way to go. While I sit in my comfy chair, I never had to experience what she has in her life. She is now in a home that loves her so much, and is blessed with that, but has a few hiccups here and there with her health.

Let us all remember the reason we celebrate this holiday, whichever religion you are. Please say a prayer, a quiet thought, a good vibe, a zen aura, a white light around her, that my friend, and Jackson's girlfriend champions this next hurdle as she has in the past.

Merry Christmas to my friends and Happy Holiday to my other friends. Let's come together for Peace and Love and Happiness.

Big G!

No comments:

Post a Comment