Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

We are snuggling together talking about life and love. My Mom and I are really close, I luff her and she luff's me. We are a team. Tonight we will celebrate our life together in a small celebration, then Mommy will go to Midnight Mass while I stay home and MAN the cookie containers.

We are very grateful for our lives, our love and the friendships we have. It's been a tough year but we are strong and have survived. Many thanks to the friends that have been there for us.

Our Twitter friends are more like family. When one has an issue, we all do. Naturally we are closer to some over others, it's natural. We have met many in real life and loved every minute of it. I am ok with the fact that my Mom is crazy about Theo and my Dad thinks Rosie is the diggity bomb.

We have talked to so many friends over the time, we sort of know when someone needs a little hug or a paw circle.

Ella Mae's Mom is local and came out to meet us at a meetup group outing, that was really nice putting a face with a name.

We have even talked on the phone with a Boston Terrier... it was really interesting, do you know they have an accent??? BOL....

Everyone knows Roc Deuce Henry Ford Bogart Thor Coach Beauregard Mr Chips and Theo are my home boys; they make me smile each and every day. Can't forget the sweet ladies either, wowza how beautibull are they... Sophie, Zoey, Marley, SugarLump, Maud the Baud, Lola Ella Mae Beckett Becky Rosie you darling girl, and so so many more.

Special thanks for all the lovely Christmas cards! This has been a joyous year filled with a little hiccup or two.

To the non doggie people you are so special to us, we luff you too!

We are not just Bulldog people, we are animal lovers and hope each and everyone of you have a very nice holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May Santa Paws bring you a nice bag of prezzies and the Mommies diamonds... Hint hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment