Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We back before Lent is over...

I have so much to say. First, my human Mommy is sick so we are all holed up in the house until they fix her (the doctor). Second, I love my Mommy being home with me all the time, we have special times all day long. Thirdly, because my Mommy is sick, she has to make major changes in her life and rid herself of stress and all that other jazz.

Last night, after eating Nom Noms Mommy took me for a ride in the BIG car (truck actually) without a crate. I sat upfront with Mommy and Daddy. We went to see my favorite people in the whole world Mr. Kenny and Mrs. Jeannie. Mr. Kenny rolls around on the grass with me and is the most special person in the whole world to me. Since I was a baby Mr. Kenny has been my buddy and I love to see him.

Today Mommy has a lot of tough decisions to make and she will need all my strong love and advice. She was able to rock me to sleep last night and tuck me in. I love being with my Mommy and Daddy and I hope my Mommy get's better. Tomorrow the sitter is coming because Mommy has more doctor stuff.

Happy Tuesday Daddy is going to get me new toys I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment