Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday at the fair was harsh

Mommy and I went to the fair again today and it was brutal. First of all, I was really excited to go there. Mommy wanted to take Pebbles, but I fought her!. We get there and it's hotter than yesterday. The air in the tent is not nice and people are pushing around stepping on people.

We get there about 40 minutes earlier than expected and set up. I am jumping at the chance to get on the table and meet my public when mean ole nasty people come to the table.

"Oh he sheds, oh his face is wrinkled"... Yesterday my Mom said to a young girl who called me so ugly I was cute, my Mom said, "yeah, that's what your Mom said about you"... Ok, so we were not getting the Miss/Mr Congeniality at that point.. but come on, I am the cutest around...

Today, all the walkers and scooter people were just mean, and then the adjoining booths were snipping and complaining to me and about me... I don't like the table, I am not a table dog, I weight 55 pounds and I live to visit in the face of people. I am an active bulldog, I do not lay around, I go go go...

Mommy and I had a nice long chat and I put myself in timeout cause I was blistering hot... Finally after the last snarky comment, Mommy packed us up and off we came home.

Normally my Mom likes these events, but she told the man person on the phone that this is the last time...

Tomorrow is Wedding Wednesday, I am getting fitted for my Tux for the big wedding... Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment