Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ordering a prezzie for my buddy Thor

Thor is one of my studclub buddies, we go way back. A few weeks ago he was promised pizza bones. Now you know to a Bulldog that is HUGE. Pizza bones are a real treat. He had a few sent home for him from his GOOD Auntie Chenny.

Well, the naughty Auntie Leesh scarfed them up and poor Thor had no pizza bones. He was very sad and down in the dumps. As one of my random acts of Santa Paws I sent Thor is very own pizza. However, it was not as easy as it sounds. We live about 1300 miles away.

First pizza place I ordered from was Pizza Hut online. I get an email saying my credit card cannot be verified, I call them, and they are VERY suspicious of a person sending a pizza out of state. I did not tell them it was a for a bulldog.

Second place, almost the same reaction. They agreed until I said it was for a dog. NOT just any dog, but Thor the bulldog. I almost had them at delivery when they said no can do buckeroo...

Third and final place- Mommy calls and says listen I need a pizza delivered to my friend in X city. I am out of town, it's for their son, and my son is their best buddy. All is going good. We order, and they say what does your son's friend like? Mom says in her Scooby voice, bacon. The girl on the phone said "beg your pardon"?  Mom says its a dog, what do you think. OH MY GOSH she did not just say DOG. Girl puts Mom on hold comes back and says what is their telephone number? Um.. Mommy didn't know that part so she faked a number. (awesome criminal my mom would make)

Finally when the name is asked Mommy says Thor, I mean XX (Thor's Mommy's name) Girl says now can you tell me this story again, (clearly she is on a speaker phone) Mommy say's Thor is my son Gunner's bestie, they are celebrating Christmas together, his Auntie Liz ate his Pizza bones and we have to send him his own pizza. Girl on phone covers her laughter and said do they need any drinks with that? haha everyone is a comic...

Merry Christmas Thor. You deserve your pizza bones.!!! xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment