Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year - New Life... corrected!

As 2014 is about to close down for the year, we are looking toward 2015 like most people, with great anticipation. This year has been tough, but not as tough as some had it. We lost loved ones, and a few fur friends that break our hearts.

We also welcomed a few new hooman babies along the way. I think there was something in the water, and thankfully my Mom gave up the water! I do not know if I could handle a baby in the house. I am the baby and that is all there is to it.

First onboard was baby Carter-Gunner(it's my blog, I will name him what I want) Carter is the happiest baby alive. I would love to live next door to him, his cute little face can melt a snow storm.

Next on deck,  Baby LiLi  we thought the world couldn't get any cuter.  She is just the sweetest baby. However, she has some determination in her blood!

We were worried how these new babies on the scene could be as cute as last years models, the ever model Harper (Rocco's and Lola's sister) and our home town girl Collins (Henry's sister).

Carter came into a family of love and bulldogs. Not only did they have a few of their own, they are a bed and biscuit for rescues. I have to admit I was most closest to Liesel, because I KEPT THE SECRET for EVER! Mommy was away when she came to town on her Mommy's birthday, that was very special. She is quite the peanut, but so expressional, she has Deucey wrapped around her human paw.

Next came Emmeline, she is Auntie Leesh (LizBeeGee) baby girl. She has a stuffed Bulldog named ThorictaGunner. She is quite a delight in her dark hair and coy smiles.

Rounding out the team is Mr. GQ Jax! He is the brother to (LadyBeckett) and what a handsome guy he is. I am thinking him and Carter Gunner are going to break some Bulldog sisters hearts in the future.

Please join us in a silent moment to remember our furfriends that have crossed over to Rainbow Bridge. Let us never forget our friends that have passed.

In keeping in that spirit let us try to be nice to each other, let bygones be bygones and remember it's much easier to swallow a compliment than choke down an insult.

Much love to you all and Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment