Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there 2 or 4 legged

My Mom is my only Mom, and that is ok fine with me. I am her only baby, and again that is A -OK with me. I like that I am her baby and she loves me unconditionally. I also love the fact she thinks she gave birth to me. It does make for some interesting stares when others are talking about their kids and she pipes up with pictures of me.

What? You don't think she is a Mom? Palheese I say. She feeds, clothes (you've seen the pictures) houses, provides medical insurance, structured playtime, toys, treats, furniture, and tons of love. I have regular babysitters so I am not left alone, and I am her first and foremost priority. She loves me wholly.

There are many like my Mom, who do not have human kids, but that doesn't mean they are not Mother's or Father's. I take my hat off to say, Happy Mother's Day Mommy, we all love you and how good you are to me.!

Signed,

Gunner Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment