Saturday, June 9, 2012

Puppy safe the house and yard.

In Florida this past week we have had a large amount of consistent rain. This has not set well with my bulldog puppy, it has also not sat well with the bulldog Mommy.  All kinds of things are coming out of the wood work.

Today I spent a good amount of time checking the yard specifically for things that could harm the animals. One being frogs, dead or alive. This is a daunting task since we have a few foreclosures around us and the cuban tree frogs breed like rabbits. Also, the wild mushrooms that grow when it rains really bad.

Inside, I decided to double check to make sure no creepy crawlers were inside, wires were not exposed so the little teethers had nothing to gnaw on...Because Gunner man is getting some big teethers in YEAH!!!!

While at it, I put together our Hurricane information packet and pretty much realized I am consumed with this dog.

Safety first I say, but in honesty this was a really good accomplishment. I want to protect my animals as well as prepare for anything that could come up. I feel we will get a hurricane this year and I want to be safe.

Also, I restocked the flashlight batteries and decided to buy a kit this year... Hopefully I am over preparing, but you can never be too careful.!

No comments:

Post a Comment