Saturday, June 16, 2012

The humans went to the Dog show without me!

Dear Dog Diary:

The humans in the house went to the dog show today wiff out me. They got up really early, I sort of helped them out with that, since I started barking at 530 AM (sniff sniff)... So I hear dem yapping and saying I couldn't go since I am not registered for this show, but in a couple of months we will be taking the big rig and hitting the shows.

If taking the big rig means I have to ride shotgun, there is gonna be trouble. I don't like riding back there wiff the luggage or sumptin...I'm the Prince, shouldn't I get top riding spot?

Mommy did buy me some cool things at the show, but I heard her yapping about my training classes and me having to walk a ramp. NOW wait a minute, no one said nuffin bout no ramp or me going to classes.

Mommy did tell me that my 4 legged Daddy is now a Champion! Woot!! I am sending him a present...speaking of presents...On second look of da things my Mommy bought, it looks like those nasty ropes she uses and a gold chain. Wait a second, I am not MR T!

Back to napping this is too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment