Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer venting...

For the record, this is not about YOU, or you, or even you! This is my vent about about our neighbor who shouldn't own a dog, have a child or even breath good air.

Last week they headed off for vacation, the 16th to be exact. Upon our return home from the best weekend ever, a neighbor came to Mommy and said their dog had been barking for several hours. Mommy ignored the nosey neighbor and went about her business. That afternoon into deep evening Maya the dog was barking uncontrollable, there were no lights on the house and it was really bad. Nosey neighbor came back over and said they were calling the po-po because they felt she was left for death.  Mommy texted neighbor and said hey dog is barking badly for several hours, want me to check on her? Neighbor says no, my brother is staying there. Mommy says wrong, no one has been here, it's dark and nosey neighbor calling po-po. He said bro will be there in 10 mins.

Next day neighbors Mother-inLaw my favorite pee target arrives and swoops the dog up and takes her to her place.

Mommy is happy for dog, but thinks they suck as humans. All of them.

Yesterday in the midst of my sister Mags being sick, Mommy is outside and see's said neighbor and he informs her he is swormed with fleas and ticks. HELLO ??? So Mommy runs in the house (yes runs) and puts on yard clothes, and takes to the yard to treat it so the creepy crawlies do not invade, and by the way, Mags is sick and there's that.

They say their exterminator is coming and they are going to go to the beach. HELLO morons a little spraying isn't going to do the trick with infestation. But we are not the bug people. They did not spray their yard, they did not have the bug guy come, something about a past invoice???

So piece of trash people who think it's a big joke, my yard unfortunately is connected to you. My industrial strength stuff hopefully covers me and my yard...

By the way, this is the neighbor I stole (rehomed) their dog. I am not stealing the other dog, my good deeds are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment